Friday, November 20

Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'?


Today, I want to highlight one of my favorite book bloggers, Trish at Hey Lady! Whatcha Readin'? She always has interesting posts and reviews lots of good books, which, of course, she reads a lot of (64 so far in 2009). I'm waiting for her review of "Never Let Me Go" by Kazuo Ishiguro, which she recently tweeted that she loved. It was shortlisted for the 2005 Booker Prize so it must be pretty good!


But one of my favorite of Trish's posts didn't actually have to do with books, but with "bookish" wedding invitations and business cards. They are absolutely adorable! I love my wedding invites, but if I had had tons of cash/time to spend, I would have really enjoyed having invitations like these. Check out the post and let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment